Access up to 100 virtual desktop sessions per vSpace Server
The L300 is a game-changing virtual desktop client device. Its sleek low-power design and form factor is easily mounted on a monitor or secured to a desk. Powered by NComputing‘s Numo System on a Chip (SoC), the L300 client device costs less than any other thin- or zero-client options and is a quarter of the cost of typical desktop PCs. With the ability to connect up to 100 L300 user sessions to a single NComputing vSpace server, the combination provides a simple and powerful desktop virtualization solution at one-third the price of traditional alternatives.
- Performs in Your Environment: Whether playing DVD-quality full-screen video or connecting specialized USB 2.0 devices, the L300 has the power and flexibility to work in a wide variety of environments and in the way you need it to.
- Fits Your Budget – Today and Tomorrow: The L300 redefines performance and value for thin-client or zero-client devices. A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90%.
- Easy to Deploy: Whether you need four workstations in a remote branch office or four thousand for a corporate campus, the L300 is deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools.
- Easy to Manage: The L300 is a zero management client. Once deployed, there are no applications, software or drivers to manage on the device. vSpace Server centrally handles firmware changes without requiring user intervention.
|Kit contents*||Each L300 kit includes an access device, power supply/cord, NComputing vSpace software CD/license, software installation & user guide, Quick Install Guide, and VESA-compliant monitor mounting bracket. PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, microphone, and other peripherals are NOT included and must be purchased separately.|
|Size||Width: 115 mm / 4.5 inches, Depth: 115 mm / 4.5 inches,
Height: 30 mm / 1.2 inches
|Weight||154 g / 0.34 lbs. Shipping weight (includes power adapter, packaging, documentation, etc.): 0.77 kg / 1.7 lbs|
|Power supply||12VDC power supply included (110/220 auto-switching)|
|Power consumption||5W (independent of external USB devices)|
|LED indicators||Power, network link, and network activity|
|Display resolutions||Normal display resolutions (16 or 24 bit color) @60Hz|
640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, and 1600x1200Wide display resolutions (16 or 24 bit color) @60Hz
1280×720, 1280×800, 1360×768, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1680×1050, and 1920x1080Monitor power-save modeSupports power-saving mode with VESA-compliant monitorsNetworking10/100 Mbps Switched EthernetAudio12 bit stereo audio input / output via 3.5mm stereo jacksInternal hardwareAll solid-state design. No moving parts, no fans, no local user storage. NComputing Numo System-on-Chip with embedded NComputing operating firmware (no local user OS)Multimedia supportHardware-accelerated 2D graphics, hardware-accelerated video support for most media formats on stand-alone media player applications and browser-based videoData securityNo local data storage on device. USB data access controlled by user or device policyReliability (MTBF)>100,000 hours (calculated using Bellcore Issue 6 TR-332, Case 2, Part I at 40° C)CertificationsFCC Class B, CE, KCC, RoHSEnvironmental• 0 to 40 degrees Celsium
• 10 to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
• No moving parts permits use in high dust/particulate/vibration environmentsMaximum number of users per Operating SystemNComputing vSpace Server permits up to 100 users per shared OSPC configurationSee recommended hardware configuration guide atwww.ncomputing.com/support